cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS - waste Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one please help me on waste management end user manual and process steps at transaction level for manufacturing client? If any document provided with SAP screen shots steps wise will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I checked the config related to value assignment error. everything as mentioned in the same was there

also activated CGCZ  and created another waste codes and tested. still same error is getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have you checked that you have a phrase assigned to the phrase set?

phrase set SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG

Phrase "European waste catalog" (phrase code EWC)

You also have to add first the waste category and then the waste code in WACO02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christoph,

Thanks for your help. I followed the attachment sent by you . but while creating waste codes, after entered the details when trying save , the below error is getting.

Any config is missing in SPRO..please help. (For the combination of NAM and WASTECOCAT is not accepting and also NUM and waste code is also not accepting). where i missed the data in config level. please help.

Also Do we need to activate any business function especially for this waste management .

why because when I m trying to create waste codes when click on property tree of waste codes the below error is getting.

value assignment type doest exist in customizing. when i tried to explore , it is taking me to spro- " set up table based value assignment". I followed the standard configuration supported by SAP only. please help me why the error is getting.

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kirankumar,

To create a waste catalog the following steps are required:

• CG12 - Create a phrase in the active library. In position for each language you areusing,  you set the phrase code and text, in English will be  'EWC' - 'European Waste Catalog'.
  • CG1G - Create a Phrase Set and assign the phrase to this set.
  • In SPRO in waste management->basic data->Specify environment Parameters, you need to inform the following environment parameter 'WAM_PHRSET_WACATLG' with the name of your phrase set.

Regards.

JCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the above.

But still when using specification work bench, when click on the property tree , still the below error is getting. Is anything missing in the config side in SAP EHS config side?? for waste management.

Thanks

kiran

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you executed transaction CGCZ?

I recommend to take a look to the following documents

https://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/EHS_ERP605_US/HTML/Content_Library_EHSM_EN_US.htm

Regards,

JCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For identifier error

1.CG1B- Create Phrase set SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CATALOG

2. CG12- Phrase code EWC is present

For value assignment type error -

3.in SPRO -  Specify Value Assignment Types -

Value assignment Type SAP_EHS_1024_001 is present.

BR,

Anirudh

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

on top: may be you need to execute additional customizing activities. You need to make sure that value assignment type SAP_EHS_1024_001  will show up "correct" in CG02. (check e.g. ) These activites are quite standard. Further on you could have the need to assign e.g. a "default" usage profile to value assigment type etc. So depending on the needs/Demands of company cou need to enhance the customizing once again. But any of these setps are "normal" set up steps whcih are required to use EHS-BD (CG02).

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

to use EHS waste there is no difference in content of "end user manual" in context of industry. Just check SAP Online help..  There are not that many documents here: e.g. http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46270

Many people have asked to get "end user" documents here. As the generation of such document is quite expensive: I assume nobody would share such a document here; but there is good news. If you check "Youtube" many people have now generated EHS training material; just check for term "EHS" on youtube pages: I would assumed that may be someone has prepared a "video" there taking into account "Waste management" The "quality" of the videos are sometimes goods sometimes bad. Just check it.

C.B.