cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry for plant xxxx service object 01 in table T399A ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting 2 errors  1): No entry for plant xxxx service object 01  in table T399A  while doing repair order confirmation. But we are not creating any Service order at Repair order level and we are not using material type is DIEN. We are not maintain any config In the tcode OSID. Even though, we are getting same error. and even we are getting on other ERROR 2): Error when processing service order--> Massage No : V1380. ?

And my Second Requirement is  Auto confirmation of repair order when we receive a Repaired product from Repair sight.That means system has to give Auto confirm at  tcode VA02. Please help me. is there any standard config for Auto confirmation or Enhance at va02.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard repair process system creates service order and if you don't want to create service order and don't want to use DIEN material type here you just need to ignore this message. I believe the messages you are talking about are not error messages. These are just information messages and you can continue your process by just pressing enter twice may be. Am I correct?

And for auto confirmation you have to go to repair tab and system would copy proposal automatically and after repairing you have to click set repair status manually. If you will use service order process which SAP recommends then you don't need to do it manually.

Thank$