Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in "My Timesheet" Fiori app

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am trying to have a working demo of the My Timesheet SAP Fiori app and have run into a few errors, I also have a question around the notes that we need to apply. We are running SRA002 SP06 on the back end system and UIX01HCM SP04 on gateway.

Error:

I am able to book attendance hours using CAT2 in the backend. In the Fiori app, when I try to save a draft for a new entry, I first see the below success message:

As soon as I acknowledge this message, I see a 500 error with the POST response in the browser. See below.

I followed the instructions in this blog - and executed the URL in the GW client. I get error 415 "Unsupported Media Type" with a POST in the GW client, see below.

When I try to choose the draft that I just created, I get the same error with POST. Can someone please help me with this issue? (see below, screenshot from GW error log)

Regarding, the notes that need to be applied:

1) I first checked SAP Note 1931621 to check which notes need to be applied in our systems

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1931621

The latest information in this note is for SRA002 SP05 and UIX01HCM SP03, which notes do I need to apply when I am on SRA002 SP06 and UIX01HCM SP04?

After reading this SCN thread -> Fiori My timesheet error, I understood that we need to apply note 2032088 http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2085833

Are there any other "My Timesheet" specific notes that I need to apply?(the documentation on the help portal directs you to note 1931621, that does not have info for the latest SPs)

Any help will be much appreciated!

Regards,

Abhinav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We applied all notes that were part of the result list when we searched with the component names and SP levels(SRA002 SP06, UIX01HCM SP04), and still had the same issue.

This SCN thread -> had a pointer about implementing the note 2028544 -> http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2028544

We had the same dump in the backend, after applying this note, we don't have the same issue any more.

Thank you for your support and help, much appreciated!

Cheers,

Abhinav

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

You can find the dump detail in the transaction ST22. It gives you some search keyword for finding notes.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhinav,

While doing the post operation from the Fiori Console, while debugging can you also post the Request that is been sent during the POST operation which i see in one of your screenshots. It would be something like a JSON Response {d:metadata,d:fieldname=value....}

Maybe from that we can understand what data is been passed.

Also if you run the same url on GW client it will not work in the same way.

If you want to run and test on GW you need to run the entity set for POST operation.

Can you also try to put a debugger on the method on the respective class. You can get it by selecting the SRA_002 service in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE. Select the service and then at the bottom right you have something like Service Implementation. Click on that. See the name of the Data Provider class on the box that opens up, something like CL_******. Open the same class in SE24. Browse to your method. It would be something ending with CREATE_ENTITY and should be white in color.

Open that method and put an external breakpoint and check the values that are been passed.

From the errors that i see, i think you are sending a value of a different datatype than what the RFC intends to take.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rakshit Doshi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Please make sure that you have applied the latest support packages and all notes. It saves your troubleshooting time.

Regards,

Masa / Technology RIG

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We are in the process of applying a few additional notes. We are already on the latest SP levels for UIX01HCM(SP04) and SRA002(SP06).

This should take 2-3 days and I will come back to you once all the notes have been applied.

Cheers,

Abhinav