Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP please provide me your valuable suggestions

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm new to SCN and privileged to be part of this forum.Coming to my back ground I'm a B.Com Graduate and i have 6yrs of experience in MNC Bank.

Where I have experience in Securities Operations and SAP End user in accounts payable.I planned to peruse a Career in SAP FI /Treasury and Risk Management already I'm into the training by real time consultant.Please can some one advise me i have below questions.

SAP FI/Treasury modules is a good combination do i have scope to lead the longer career in SAP?

I'm planning to do a certification is it necessary to do certification to find the JOB?

What is the best way to practice everyday and prepare for the interviews?

Please provide me your valuable suggestions/advices.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184367
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

SAP FI / Treasury is good combination of Modules. you can also think to take Controlling module of SAP as well. Because FICO is best combination.and yes you will for sure have a better career in this module.

You need to take a formal training in these modules at first. It will help you to understand SAP, then you need to have some practice on the system. Practice will give you enough confidence to attend interviews. If you are in India Certification is a difficult process. Once you get a job in a consulting company and worked there for two years, then you can go for certification without training.

Therefore, according to me, you go for some formal training to start your SAP career and do certification after getting experience.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Sneha

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sneha,

Thank You so much,really I appreciate your advice and it boost me up in practice better and prepare for the interviews.Please keep continue to provide your valuable advices and suggestions.

As you said sure i will think of to get trained in CO (controlling part also).

Request you to provide me any study material and real time scenarios related to FI/Treasury Risk Mgmt.It helps me a lot.

If you have Please email me at... <<removed email address>>

Regards,

Prasad

Message was edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna

former_member184367
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I am glad to know that my advice helped you. Right now I don't have study material with me. But I can tell you names of books which you can refers : TFIN20 and TFIN22.

I will check with my friends if they have these books then surely I will mail you.

Please close the thread if you got clear with your question.

Regards,

Sneha.