cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field with Code 'MDMSRM_TOPIC' does not exist in the table MDMSRM_CATALOG_ITEMS (T1)

0 Kudos

Hello Friends, We are having issue with one of the MDM repository UI QA portal URL . When we use the below URL and enter the repository, username /password getting this error once I hit login or transport configuration. Same Repository is working fine from production portal URL. QA portal - http://hostname:50100/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM. Any ideas to solve this issue will be great. Thanks, Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Issue been fixed after config xml(custom UI)table entry deleted in DB.

Java Table Name: MDM_SRM_CATCONFIG

Field Name: REPO_NAME

Then delete the error repository entry from this table in DB. Once the entry is deleted now the UI will be restored to default. Now you can custom your UI or restore(import) from old copy of configuration xml UI.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check if the field is there or not?

try to restart the portal server if mdm get some change

0 Kudos

I restarted couple of times and even un-deployed SRM_MDM_CAT component. After restart and then deployed the SRM_MDM_CAR still giving same error for this repository. I also unloaded and loaded the repository same issue. In QA portal I cannot even see the UI screen after click login. It just gives the error, so I logged in to PRD Portal and took the below screen shot. I created ticket with SAP and it is now assigned to developer. Thanks,