SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassignment of account assignment element Funds Center not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting bellow error while doing FMCT.

Reassignment of account assignment element Funds Center not possible

Message no. FMCF108

Diagnosis

The Define Account Assignment Derivation is not compatible with the Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment. The value 0011110000 was determined for document no. 0035000374, the reassignment strategy for account assignment element Funds Center. However, this was overwritten with value through the account assignment derivation of Funds Management.

System Response

The document is not processed.

Procedure

Adjust the Account Assignment Derivation of Funds Management or the Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment in such a way that they are compatible with each other.

Please help me to resolve the same.

Regards,

Alok

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check composite note 1638852 - Error FMCF108 during reassignment

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried applying all the things referred in the note by you, however the error remain same.

I have make the changes in account assignment category "K", changed to changeable but when I am going to ME22N to change the PO manually account assignment tab is grayed out however I can change the account assignment by going to services tab after selecting the line and clicking on account assignment button in services tab.

but there is no effect on budget and no updation of commitment item and fund center in GR (MIGO) documents (here in this client when they complete the service entry then it will create two document one service entry document and other MIGO document GR and then user does the PO for the same).

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Alok