Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales contract

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello -

How does the sales contract work in CRM, is this something recommended in ECC or create in CRM and replicate to ECC. Any Advise?

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

In fact the Sales contracts could be created from CRM and not replicated to ECC, but it can also also envisaged to create them first in ECC with replication to CRM, this might not be needed in your process.

Here the help link for Sales contracts:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/49/916d594644200ce10000000a42189c/content.htm

Best regards

Christophe

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot chris,

Do you mean we can create the Sales contract in SAP CRM and cannot replicate to SAP ECC?

But I basically in dilemma to use the sales agreement or sales contract, basically wants to understand in detail, do we really need to link (1st opportunity and follow on the sales contract to sales order) do we really need to link all this to follow the cycle.

Kindly advise

Prompt response is highly appreciated

Regards

Vani

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

I could be slightly wrong but you can start creating a contract certainly without an opportunity.

Also you can decide to create the contract without an agreement.  My understanding is also that you can create a contract which will not be replicated to ECC and create follow up orders from CRM which will then be distributed to ECC.

Should somebody see an issue with above please amend my information.

Thank you

Best regards - Christophe

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Chris,

I am understanding your message in this way, kindly correct me if iam wrong.

Sales contract cannot get replicated to ECC by standard.

We can maintain standalone sales contract in CRM and if we want in future we can replicate the follow up orders to ECC but not Sales contract.

Any Document for me to produce a mocup, kindly forward.

Points are awarded.

Again thanks for your advise.

Rgds

Vani

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Yes you are right the contracts created in CRM will not be replicated to ECC and yes the sales orders

will  can be replicated from CRM to ECC.

In fact note 895772 is explaining this system behaviour.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris - can we able to do any kind of analysis when we create the sales contract in SAP CRM, In a sense like do we need to have BI/BW to get some detail analysis report explicitly related to Sales contract.

Regards

Vani

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

I am not an expert in BI or analysis for contract data , but have a look at below links from SAPHELP:

SAP Library - BW Workbooks 4

SAP Library - BW Queries 4

May be open a new thread in BI if above is not answering the question.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris - the links really helped me to get the information, there is one more thing which I am looking for, does SAP Standard Sales contract provide any graphic's or pie chart or graphs to show the status of the sales contract and the related details, if yes then can you please let me know how to define those parameters. Another thing which I want to understand is there something when we create a sales contract can we send the Sales contract to other business streams for them review, does any standard functionality exist, or we need to use the action profile to configure this.

Prompt response is highly appreciated.

Regards

Vani

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

I am not aware of graphs or charts in relation to contracts but that should be possible via BI/BW.

For the second question my guess would be the use of workflow which is rather a BC area.

I would suggest that you open a separate thread .

Answers (0)