cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying billing dates from contract to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to implement billing plan and have already done all the customizing. Billing plan at the sales order works. Now I want to have the ability to maintain billing dates in the contract and get these information copied to the sales order via VA01. Tabstrip for billing plan is shown on the sales order, but the billing dates from the contract are not gonna get copied.

I already checked the copy control customizing, but I can not find the correct settings that the billing dates are getting copied.

Is it even possible to get billing dates copied to the sales orders by using "create with reference"? Does anybody have an idea?

Best Regards

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 Now I want to have the ability to maintain billing dates in the contract and get these information copied to the sales order via VA01

It seems, sale order has already been created and after this, you have inserted billing dates in contract which you were trying to copy again to sale order.  If this is what you were trying to do, it won't work.  Create a new contract with the required billing dates and subsequently, create a sale order with reference to that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could have been the problem. Because of that I maintained a new contract with billing dates and created a sales order with reference to the contract. It doesn't work 😞

Does anybody have an other idea?

Thx and best regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Did you see Copying requirements 401 and 402 at item category ?

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

because of desperation I already set 402 for all of the sales tables (VBAP, VBKD, VBPA and FPLA) but nothing happened. Copying control looks like follows. Do you see any wrong settings?

Best Regards

Mike