cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save as Draft Option in TRIP T Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In T Code TRIP, I want to add the option to save Travel Expense Report and Trip Request as a DRAFT.

The reason being, every time I save TRIP, an email triggers to the Manager for Approval. Hence, to avoid this I want to draft the report for changes and final submission. But this is not possible at the moment.

I tried checking some threads, Travel Expense Manager (PR05) "Add Data Maintain:Status" upon SAVE. I have the configuration in PE03, TRVPAI have already verified the configuration in PE03, TRVPA, WRP- 3.

But this is not satisfying my requirement.

I want a Save as Draft button option only in T Code TRIP. I dont want this option in T Code PR05.

How can we achieve this?

What configurations are required?

Any Technical Development will be needed? Please explain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

easiest way is to set WRP = 0 in TRVPA, and always use status screen to decide while saving. You can prepopulate values with field control FITVFELD.

Creating an additional button is developer's daily work, but not recommended as there is suitable workarond available.

cheers, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the config settings in T Code- PE03, TRVPA.

SWC- 1

WRP-0

Now when I save Travel Expense in TRIP, I get the status window opened with

Approval- Request Recorded and Request Approved

Settlement- Open and To be Settled

I am not sure how to proceed?

Also, I tried checking webdynpro for the Save as Draft button, I am not finding the option there as well.

Kindly help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

best way will be reading trvpa docu carefully.

wrp setting will apply in all backend transactions same way. no difference for trip or pr05. status on ess buttons as explained in docu per value. you can have different status fields prepopulated in trip or pr05 using fitvfeld.

if this is not enough for you, create check function module for wf start in swetypv bus2089 checking trip status or transaction triggering wf or whatsoever.

enjoy fi-tv,

michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you suggest, what should be the status for SWC and WRP for opening Save as Draft push button in Webdynpro.

Is there any other config required to make it active? I am sharing the config in TRVPA in SAP GUI. Also, kindly help me to check if this status are fine.

RBA 0

SWC 1

DBS 0

L+G 0

PA3 0

EXP 1

FDE 4

WRP 3

OAA 1

CBW 5

FDW 1

CCC 1