Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG-S WS54300005 issue

sap4swathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using Workflow template WS54300005 to create Vendor  --initially issue is at second level of rejection - it was not going back to requestor or first level of approver, loop is iterating until it gets approved.

Now it is behaving in different manner, Am not getting either "Approve" or "reject" option for submission as well.

Can any one guide me, I have verified all steps in workflow but no use. it will be helpful if someone share the properties of steps.

Many Thanks,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you assign all WF templates & tasks as "General Task"?

sap4swathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Yes I have changed to general task as per developer guide, verified each step.

Initially i got Approve & Reject for first level of approval & also for second level.

Now I don't see "Approve" or "Reject" for first level.

Thanks,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this for an already existing workflow instance or for new instances as well? Is it possible that another user had already approved it but the user inbox is not yet updated? Was the user somehow removed from the agent list?

When you display the CR workflow log, who do you see as an agent?

sap4swathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

it is already existing workflow WS54300005, I am done with all steps.

now activation "approve is showing in Process status:

Please find the below screen shot:

Background step is in process:

When I saw the log i can see the run time error

Runtime Errors         SYSTEM_ON_COMMIT_INTERRUPTED

ABAP Program           FSBP_API_ADAPTER_INTERN=======CP

Thanks,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know WS54300005 exists. I'm asking about the specific instance that you are talking about. I'm not asking about the workflow template itself. From the screenshot, it seems that there is a problem with the workflow instance as the background step still shows "in process". Use transaction SWI1 to investigate why it is failing. If the above short dump is the reason, you need to identify why. This could be a 1-off thing especially if this was a development system. So, try another instance and see if you get the same problem.

sap4swathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

It is working fine now, due to mandatory field it was not allowing to activate, in debugging I saw the missing field,due to which data is inconsistent, I keyed in the missing field and verified it was working fine.

Issue is it was not displaying the error message for missing field.

Thank you,

Swathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi

Are you mean to say that in CR for second level approver you are not getting buttons for Approve/Reject? Is It splits into two workitems (One for Purchase data and other for company code data)?

sap4swathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Am not getting "Approve" or "Reject" even for submission.

Initially it was working fine, when am checking for the second level of rejection which was not working I clicked on the binding option, as it is a standard workflow it should not have any problem. After that it stopped working even for first level.

It is only for purchasing data.

Thanks,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi

Are you updated SAP delivered workflow? If no,please remove and then again reassign from CR assignment in IMG node?

Or try to use WS53100044.