cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have displayed assignment block in service order creation screen.now problem is this assingment block is only available in one transaction type only.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Development is working fine

Develoment testing it is not woriking.

I have displayed assignment block in service order creation screen.now problem is this assingment block is only available in one transaction type only..if we open other transaction type view is not available.but view is display mode side only..

Development System is working fine..faced the problem in Development testing system.

Could you plese help urgent,

Thanks&

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Can you check whether in the configuration tool, you have enhanced the correct object type. Also please check all the service order transaction types have the same configuration associated with it.

And also please check whether you have copied your configuration correctly to the testing client. Most of the time we consultants miss this activity, so just double check whether it is copied over correctly.

Regards,

Siraj

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi siraj,

i found one thing..in development configurataions are 5 only.

in development testing configuration are 6..here this is not required.we are deleting this one in devlopmnt syste,//but in quality still it is there..may be that is the reason...i think they  are already release the TR..again it is showing in developmnt testing..please help..how to remove that confiugration in development testing.

Here it is showing 6 configurationi n development testing system..Component usage- CUBTServiceOrder is deleted in devlopment system TR also moved,still it is there.

Here it is showing only 5 configuration in Development  system.

i think we need to remove that configuration ? developmnt only 5 configurations, developmnt testing 6 configurations..so please help ,.,

Thanks

Kalpana

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I am not so sure on how to make the UI configurations in sync between 2 clients.

You might need to check all the open config requests in your dev system, someone might have deleted the custom configuration and forgot to copy it to the test system. So one thing is that you can release all your UI configuration tasks to testing client so that it gets in sync.

Or as an alternative you might need to create the same custom config release it to test client, then again delete it in dev and copy the new set of config tasks again to test client.

Regards,

Siraj

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I did not understood your question clearly, Don't confuse with system names. Simply keep system names similar to D system for development, Q system for UAT environment and I system for SIT environment.

Now coming to question, you have deleted a configuration in D system but it is still exist in testing environment for the user right? Did you try reset to default in web ui personalization button?

When you move some web ui change system will not load the configuration changes if there is any user specific configuration in web ui.

You have to run this report BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION with BSP component and view changed.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Dharmakasi,

two configuration are availabe in DQA but In D and QA system  thw two configurations are not available.so

iam going to run the report ? we need to fill here object type and sub object type all rite?

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Sorry for the late response, You have to provide UI component name, View name are enough to default the configuration for all users. If you want to restrict only to particular view configuration you have to use role config key, component usage and object types.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.