cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 'Display logs' in process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a process chain. In transaction SCC4 the system is closed for changing and when I want to look "Display logs", I see the next message: "Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted. Choose 'Display object' or 'Cancel' ". With any other process chains such messages doesn't occur.

Can anybody help me what could be the problem? This is a problem in the configuration or in the construction of the chain?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilya,

I am curious why it only happens for one particular Process Chain. Normally displaying a log has nothing to do with the client settings of SCC4 and/or system settings of SE06. My only guess is that it might be created in this system directly and that the system wants to modify anything here.

I am quite sure that the system is "closed" and it's not a Development system, e.g. a Production System. Please confirm.

Anyway, I have one suggestion and that is to check the Object Changeability in the Transport Connection. Go to t/code RSA1, choose the Transport Connection view and click on the push button Object Changeability.

Here you can see a list of Object Types like RSPT (Process Chain Starter), RSPV (Process Variants), PSPC (Process Chain). If it is set to "Not Changeable", I suggest to change that in e.g. "Everything Changeable".

Please try that with the above mentioned Object Types for Process Chain related Object Types and see if you are able to display the log w/o the pop-up.

You can also refer to SAP Note 337950 - Queries (including objects) cannot be edited for more information.

Thanks,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sander,

Thanks for answer!

You're right, it's production system.

The problem was solved by changing RSPV (Process Variants) with "Not Changeable" to Everything Changeable ".

Best regards,

Shamraev Ilya

Answers (0)