cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro bulit-in configuration

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a custom created POWL quires, recently an TR import from customization client 110 has overwritten the POWL query which was created in Development client 120. The overwritten POWL query has lost the built-in configuration. Hence we have made new built-in configuration by using the SAP-CONFIG-MODE=X and we were transported the same to Quality and Production using customizing transport. But these customizing changes for the overwritten POWL query has not reflected in Quality and Production system. When we check both the systems are still referring the old configuration.

Could you please help us to apply the new customizing changes to quality and production OR to get back the old configuration in development client ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shabeer,

You need to save the changes done by admin/config mode i.e by appending SAP-CONFIG-MODE=X to the URL into workbench request but not in customizing request in you DEV system and try to import that workbench request into you QA , PRD system which will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Hello Hawkins,

Thanks for your help. I tried the same as you mentioned but no changes are updated in QA & PRD after Workbench TR transported.

If you have any other suggestions please reply it.

Thanks,

Shabeer Ahmed Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeer,

Even i faced the same issue long back. I have saved the changes done my admin mode into customizing request and tranported the same into my QA , PRD systems and observed that noting is reflecting and after investigation i realised that instead of saving it in workbench , i saved it in customizing.

After transporting the workbench request...I can able to reflect the changes in QA , PRD system.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Hello Hawkins,

IS there any Tcode like: POWL_D01 / POWL_D04  required to execute in QA & PRD after transportation done to QA & PRD.

Thanks,

Shabeer Ahmed Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link which might help you.

POWL Reports

Thanks

KH