cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario where we have a number of redundant business partner relationships. I understand that in IMG you can configure the relationship to be hidden which is taking the relationship out from being able to be created. However, our scenario is that there are a number business partners that have been created legacy relationships which we still want to display to the user.

Is there a way to prevent the relationship from created, but display the relationship to the user if a business partner is already using the relationship (i.e in the Assignment Block Relationship within the Business Partner ) ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

I hope, I understood your requirement. The requirement is that you don't want to delete the legacy Business partner relationship in customizing but want the legacy to be visible in existing account document in display mode and the other relationship category ( non-legacy) to be in editable mode. If, I have correctly understood your scenario then you can use the PFCG role assigned to the user. PFCG role > authorization tab > Cross-application Authorization Objects (AAAB) > Business Partner: BP Roles (B_BUPA_RLT) > use ACTVT - 03 for the legacy ones and 01,02 & 03 for the non legacy ones. By this you are controlling the visibility of the Business partner relationships.

Hope it was helpful!!

Regards,

Neha Gupta