Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign to do's appearing in campaign element but not campaign

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have assigned campaign to do's to a particular campaign type.When I create a campaign of that type and change the status to approved,I dont see any campaign to do's in my campaign.But If I create a campaign element of this type and change the status to approved I see the list of campaign to-do's.

I also dont see campaign to do's assignment block in the available assignment blocks of the campaign.Where am I going wrong.

Pls help.

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

I would start by making the Campaign To-Do assignment block visible.

To do this you just need to use screen page configuration.

Regards

Arden

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I checked in available assignment blocks of campaign,I dont find it available.

Can you suggest where else should I be checking.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

If it is not there as Standard then this would be need to be raised with SAP as an issue. it should be at least visible for configuring into the view.

Log an issue with SAP OSS

Before doing so, first confirm that business function: Marketing Productivity (CRM_MKT_PRD), is activated

Regards

Arden

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

In campaign element page,I see the campaign to-do's assignment block.But In campaign page campaign to do's assignment block is not available.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

As I mentioned above, if it is not available for configuration into the page, then you should log this with SAP OSS. As this sounds like a bug in the view.

Regards

Arden

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I checked it once again I dont see campaign to-do's assignment block in campaign.

If the mentioned business function is not activated ,It should not be showing the campaign to-do's assignment block in campaign element page as well?Am I right?

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would make sense. Log to SAP OSS

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I am raising issue to OSS.But I found that when I logged into another user and tried to create a campaign,I am able to see Campaign to-do's assignment block.I am not able to understand the same.Can you pls help.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

That would then sound like an authorisations issue.

Although Campaigns and Campaign Elements are quite similar, they can use different authorisation objects. So check with the authorisations team.

What would also be worth trying is going into the page configuration, select the "Restore to Default" option, this could be the issue.

Regards

Arden

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I tried the second option"Restore to Default",It worked.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phew!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

I would start by making the Campaign To-Do assignment block visible.

To do this you just need to use screen page configuration.

Regards

Arden