Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last changed on date is reflecting as 01.01.0001

sujana_koduri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the issue is encountered in SAP EHS under Specification  management for packaging specification types.

I would like to know why the last changed on date is reflecting 01.01.0001.This is not yet mainatined /Populted by our customised logic.How can i get the root cause for that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

this could happen as well if somebody in different context has use "change numbers".  It is not very "probable" that somebody has change date to 01.01.0001 (but possible=.

Check e.g. may be :

C.B.

former_member215646
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

If you change the key date to 01.01.0001 by clicking on the date in the left upper corner of the specification workbench and then change any data of the specification (like an identifier) and save the last change date will be set to 01.01.0001.

Regards,

Andreas

sujana_koduri
Participant
0 Kudos

Andreas,

I need not to change the field to 01.01.0001.   I need to know how this value had populated after i created some changes for the specification.

former_member215646
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

That is what I understood.

What I wanted to say is that the only way to set that field to 01.01.0001 in the specification workbench (without any custom logic)  is to change the key date (or working with a change number with that key date) and then change any specification data.

I am not aware of any other action that would set this date.

Can you reproduce the issue?

Regards,

Andreas