cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - EHS - Waste Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing an issue with entry document creation in waste management. In transaction WAE02 in detailed view tab ,  I'm not able to find the account assignment tab . I need to enter G/L account which was found missing in the screen. please find the attached screen shot and let me know what or where to enter G/L account. Account assignment tab itself found missing. Is there any relevant config is missed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your reply. This is really helpfull.

Yes, SAKNR is checkbox is active in config mentioned above. and in the subscreen assignment

the below details are there. What configuration  I need to do or add  to get the account assignment tab? please find the attached screen shot and provide me little bit details what details needs to be add to get account assignment tab to enter documents in waste management.

Regards

kiran.

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I can see that you don't see the partner tab, so.

Can you check which values do you have in authority object C_EHSW_EAD

• ACTVT, should be 02 or *
  • EANOCAT, should be the document category or *
  • EAACTVT, the following values are possible
    • PM - change partner assignment
    • PD - display partner assignment
    • CM - change account assignment
    • CD - display account assignment
    • * - to be able to d oeverything

Regards

JCD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I issue is resolved. Thanks , it is auth issue as mentioned above.

Thanks a lot

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kirankumar,

Check these IMG activities

Environment, Health & Safety -> Waste Management -> Disposal Processing -> Integration -> Controlling:

• Specify Account Assignment Objects, in your case ¿is SAKNR entered and checked in this activity?
  • Specify Subscreen for Account Assignment Block, this is your problem, the system doesn't determine a subscreen for account assignment.

Regards

JCD