cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWIFT Key Field for BP data model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a SWIFT key field in the Bank section for the BP data model which is read only field from the MDG perspective but from XK02 transaction it is editable. The UI properties can be contolled from "CL_BS_BP_GUIBB_BANK_ACCOUNT" class but we need to push the data that is entered in the screen to the bankend table BNKA. we are using the supplier type UI.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashwincap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

First of all BNKA is a master data table, that should not be changed via MDG screens. The Bank data is used to select the correct Bank key and related Swift code values in the MDG screens.

Second, from the Bank screen, the data is saved in the BUT0BK table for BP and LFBK table for the suppliers. This can be mapped in the custom handler class that is suggested in above pots as well as in the CVI custom mapping BADI/Enhancement spot.

Hope this helps!!

Warm regards

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

1. you are correct that's how standard MDG works, it lets you select the Bank number and other fields as bank address and SWIFT key is display only as per the selected bank.

2. There is standard Backend functionality while creating/changing the vendor that if you change the SWIFT it is reflected back in BNKA table, I am trying to replicate the same for MDG. could you please let me know which BADI you are refering to here, which can be used to map this data ?

I will also try to implement the handler class approach as suggested by saurav.

Thanks,

Varun

sauravmago
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I guess you need to do this in Handler Class.

Please refer the standard handler class CL_MDG_BS_ECC_HANDLER, create your own class, implement the save method and add your handler class in the customizing.

Regards,

Saurav.