cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#ERROR in Webi Report for Cell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

=Sum([Non Auto].[CY MTD Val] Where([Non Auto].[Industry Code 2]InList("General Industrial";"High Performance Ctg";"Powder Coating") And MonthNumberOfYear(ToDate(FormatDate(ToDate([Non Auto].[Customer].[Customer - Cust Intro Date (Key)];"dd.MM.yyyy");"MM.yyyy");"MM.yyyy"))>=MonthNumberOfYear(ToDate("4"+"/"+"1"+"/"+FormatNumber(Year(ToDate(UserResponse([Non Auto];"Enter Month Year");"MM.yyyy"));"#");"MM/dd/yyyy")) And Year(ToDate([Non Auto].[Customer].[Customer - Cust Intro Date (Key)];"dd.MM.yyyy"))=Year(ToDate("4"+"/"+"1"+"/"+FormatNumber(Year(ToDate(UserResponse([Non Auto];"Enter Month Year");"MM.yyyy"));"#");"MM/dd/yyyy"))) ForAll([Non Auto].[Customer].[Customer - Key]))/100

This Formula showing #Error when used in Cell but when i used with  corresponding field in blank table its shows the value....

please help urgently.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I have issues like that I start with a table in which I put in all the dimensions used as a basis for the formula and

build it up in separated cells, till I have the formula. This is done to view construction errors and build it up correctly.

Once that is done , I duplicate the report and remove the dimensions one by one till I have the reporting scope that I need, this allows for detecting reporting context issues.

Working in a cell can give you issues because you always are working in a global reporting context.