cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIX values within report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

one question regarding BEx Analyzer and BO Analysis for Office report and settings.

When we are having a BEx workbook which includes aggregated keyfigure with different units we are receiving "MIX" but the value is calculated in the background and can be used for graphics etc. too :

And we want to convert this workbook to an analysis for office workbook we do have the difference that we do not see the aggregated sum in the background anymore:

Is there any settings within BO analysis to change this handling or view, as we need this sum eventhough the business statement of this value is incorrect because of the different units.

Many thanks in advance,

Katja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186526
Participant
0 Kudos

Can I know, is there any resolution for this ? As same kind of issue we got, as its shows (*) in AO, but when we click on * in Bex, it shows value but not in AO.

Any idea ?

Thanks

John

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you drilldown your currency field  in the cross tab

please have a look at it

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3642951

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

you could try this note once: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1265209

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

thats normal in Analysis Office to display mixed values ( standard is * display).

In BEx you could see the value but I would not recommend to use that value for charts or further calculation.

In case of mixed values, BEx was aggregatind e.g. in trems of currencies 10 USD + 10 EUR + 10GBP to the amount 30 (in bachground but displaying *

In your case you might aggregate 10 Liter + 10grams + 10 tons to 30

In AO it seems to be a better setting because you need to add the unit to columns or rows.

Hope that helps

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

Can you add the unit and then just sum in excel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No .... we do have a workarount solution but I really want to know if there is a handling or setting to receive the complete same acting.

I am asking myself why is there a difference between BEx and BO ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your help and information guys!!!

I did understand why AfO is doing that but I was just wondering if there is any other solution by just changing the settings of AfO ...

Thanks and BR,

Katja