Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM 7.0 DB refresh from Production

former_member186587
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed DB refresh from Production to QA CLM System using database copy prodecure using SAP Note # 1594214.

Now the issue that we are facing is when we do search for document, it is giving us below error on looking for index that does not exist.

"IQQG0037W The collection db2clp_CLP_TS1, DRIVER=3.61.65, ANSI-92 SQL State: 38H10, Vendor Error Code: -20423.

After further investigation at DB level, it not able to find colletion "db2clp_CLP_TS154823_0000".

=> Error from db2diag.log

"IQQG0037W The collection db2clp_CLP_TS154823_0000 does not exist.

Causes of the problem:

IQQG0020E com.ibm.siapi.SiapiException: Message0: SEVERITY_ERROR: Message ID: [] Resource Bundle: [] Message Text: [Failed to obtain searchable]

IQQG0020E com.ibm.siapi.SiapiException: Message0: SEVERITY_ERROR: Message ID: [] Resource Bundle: [] Message Text: [Failed to obtain searchable]

IQQG0031E The object with name db2clp_CLP_TS154823_0000 cannot be loaded into cache <Searchable Cache>.

IQQS0003E The searchable object for collection db2clp_CLP_TS154823_0000 cannot be loaded.

IQQG0020E ExtendedException: G0034E.COLLECTION_LOAD_ERROR

IQQG0034E The collection at db2clp_CLP_TS154823_0000 cannot be loaded. The collection will be ignored.

IQQG0037W The collection db2clp_CLP_TS154823_0000 does not exist."

Now I wanted to recreate Text Search (TS) index in our QA System, how do I do it? Is there any standard procedure when we copy CLM DB?

Thanks in advance.

Bhavin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

The procedure to rebuild the text search indexes is in the Solution Operation Guide section 7.4.  It involves using the DBIMPORT utility and executing two scripts.

Assuming text search is working in the database these two scripts should drop and rebuild the text search indexes. Please keep in mind if there lots of attachments this can take some time to complete.

Please locate this documentation and follow it closely.

Regards,

Gary

former_member186587
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gary for pointing me in correct direction. I was successfully able to re-create DB2 Text Search index.

Though I ran into an issue (CIE00396E DB2 Text Search Instance services not configured to support) while running dbimport.sh script. We previously had this issue while upgrading CLM 2.0 to CLM 7.0 on DB2 database, so I was able to overcome the issue.

Strange thing is that these steps are not mentioned any where in System Copy Procedure for CLM Application (DB specific procedure). 

Thank you

Bhavin

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Typically a successful database copy includes the indexes. If this is the case these steps are not needed. Its only when the copy is not completely successful are these steps needed. The scripts were created to support the situation where these indexes became corrupt for some reason. We also can use them in this case.  We have seen instances in both DB2 and Oracle where the text indexes are not functional after a copy.

Regards,

Gary

former_member186587
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I agree that successful database copy includes the indexes. But they were from source production system. When copied successfully to QA System, it was looking for source system collection name & collection directory. When I checked "tscollectionnames" and "tsindexes" db tables, they still had entries from BUT from Source (production) system.

In order to do search in QA System after DB refresh, I had to rebuild index by dropping & recreating them as per suggested document.

Bhavin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186587
Participant
0 Kudos

Database version for CLM is "DB2 v9.7.0.7", "special_31006", "IP23367_31006"

Bhavin