Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Application with multiple UIBBs

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got one requirement to develop a complex FPM application. This FPM (OIF) application will have around 15-20 UIBB one after one.

With this large number of UIBB, definately user will have to scroll a lot in the browser.

To avoid scrolling, the requirement is, there should be a button for few IMP UIBBs in the toolbar which will directly take user to that particular UIBB in the browser. Each button will be for one perticular UIBB, after pressing it, that UIBB will come into visible area of the screen. Instead of scrolling up and down, user want this button functionality.

If anyone has done such before or has knowledge on this then please reply me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

This other workaround might help you. Insert all UIBB'S into multiple panel's with appropriate panel heading and by default collapse all the panels.User can expand the required panel's as per his requirement.

Thanks

KH

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Katrice.

I am thinking to hide the other UIBBs on the button event and keeping the only particular one visible. So that it will directly come on the visible area of the screen. Is it possible to do that?

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it can be achieved by hiding them by default and showing them on click on respective buttons.

Thanks

KH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You can alternatively make use of adding main views/sub views that are available for configuration when using FPM_OIF_COMPONENT FPM component. Under each view/sub-view in the entire application you can show the desired GUIBB's , as such in each category type.

Regards,

Harsha