cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Basis job SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_STARTUP_DP is failing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Since 1 month now the standard job SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_STARTUP_DP is failing with below information and isnt performing any actions on the Database, and the job remains in a continuous loop for days together.

I couldnt find any logs from SM37, ST22 and SM21 except for the trace file of the wp. And here it is below

Sat Jan 10 04:59:27 2015                                                                                                        

M  ThInit: running on host usz****01                                                                                               

M  calling db_connect ...                                                                                                         

B  Loading DB library '/usr/sap/QA1/DVEBMGS01/exe/dbdb2slib.o' ...                                                                

B  Library '/usr/sap/QA1/DVEBMGS01/exe/dbdb2slib.o' loaded                                                                        

B  Version of '/usr/sap/QA1/DVEBMGS01/exe/dbdb2slib.o' is "720.00", patchlevel (0.324)                                            

C  DB2Trc: trace level of dbdb2cli set to 1                                                                                       

C  Callback functions for dynamic profile parameter registered                                                                    

C  DB2Trc: dbs/db2/dsn_alias is not set -> we use the SAP fail over feature                                                       

C  DB2_CLI_DRIVER_INSTALL_PATH = /usr/sap/QA1/DVEBMGS01/exe/db2_clidriver -> load shared library libdb2.a(shr_64.o) using this path.

C  DB2 Connect driver version 09.07.0003                                                                                          

C  DB2 Connect driver build level is unknown                                                                                      

C  DB2Trc:    000000 CLI_ALLOC_ENV 1                                                                                              

C  Using user(db2cqa1) and password(<pwd>) from password service.                                                                 

C  connect.ini file used: '/usr/sap/QA1/SYS/global/connect.ini'                                                                   

C  *** ERROR => Invalid key ClientBuffersUnboundLOBS in line 4                                                                    

[dbdb2con.c   3978]                                                                                                              

C  *** ERROR => Key must begin with 'CON' followed by an unsigned integer                                                         

[dbdb2con.c   3979]                                                                                                              

C  *** ERROR => Unsigned integer must be greater 0 and less than 17                                                               

[dbdb2con.c   3980]  

Please do let me know in case any additional logs are required.

Regards

Hari Haran V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_vogt
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,
As the message says ClientBuffersUnboundLOBS is not a valid parameter in connect.ini . ClientBuffersUnboundLOBS is a DB2 Connect parameter that needs to be set in <clidriver>/cfg/db2cli.ini or dependent on the DB2CLIINIPATH environment variable setting.
Regards,
Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Makes sense to me, however i will work with my db2 admin and revert back to you with details.

I am however checking this file with other server and will get this repaired.

Thank you for the reply

Regards

Hari Haran V

Answers (0)