Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BASIS learning Path for BO Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am Business Objects Administrator. I have experience into BO Development and BO Administration.

I am looking forward to learn SAP BASIS as well ( Personal Interest )

I have no clue where should i start. I tried searching the SAP trainings area and i was not successful in understanding what is what there ( Basically so many names there. For BO its straight forward Administration )

Can anyone of you help me with the below questions?

1. What course should i learn to be BASIS ADMIN?

2. What are the certification courses available for BASIS Admin? ( Please share all the available list )

Please share the relevant links/ or exam codes so that i can plan my career shift accordingly.

Regards,

Upendra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the best would be going to Training and Certification Shop and there click on "Courses&Curricula" and find your best fitting possibility.

But I would advice to check:

Curriculum | Cross Component Role: General Administration

Curriculum | Administration & Security (Top Courses)

If you want something for free, try to check

Kind regards

0 Kudos

Thanks Kamil. Much appreciated.

0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil. From the current JD point of view i would want to concentrate on ORACLE DB only.

Can you advise if the below certification courses would teach the roles and responsibilities of an SAP BASIS Admin with ORACLE DB?

• C_TADM51_731

I am planning to take up this course to make my self gather knowledge and get certified as well.

Regards,

Upendra.

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Yes you can read the TADM51, TADM10, 12 which will help you. Joining a Course outside will also help you to understand the overview from Basis Point.

You already have SAP Knowledge. Just attend some demos in some institute which should help you to understand good faculty and Basis.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Deepanshu Sharma

0 Kudos

Thanks Deepanshu.

I have found another course as well which is C_TADM51702, i am not quite sure how exactly is this different from TADM51.

Can you let me know if you have any inputs on this, please?

Regards,

Upendra.

0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

It's good as well. For more information about the course you are taking about please refer below link.. it should help.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tadm51702-sap-certified-technology-associate---system-...

It's always preferred when you start from Basic. As suggested previously If you can hold some basic docs / person to understand basis then once you get overview any newer course and material should be fine for you.

Let me know if more help needed.

Regards,
Deepanshu Sharma