cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nota Fiscal Partner Function

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Hi Guru’s

I need to maintain partner function for nota fiscal which should be copied from the billing document. Can someone guide me path in IMG or other way to do it? I have already configured partner functions which are copied from order to billing document, but unfortuantly it is not moved to my NF. I have checked and my new partner function do not exists on NF list of partner functions so I’m assuming it have to be first crated there before it will be copied.

Thanks

Jakub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

There is a view: J_1BADV called 'Partner function ID' (Nota Fiscal Partner Function), but is important to say that this a SAP standard data - Do not make any changes (SAP data).

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check in spro-sales and distribution-basic functions-partner determination-st up partner determination

you can check for customer master and for the billing document

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have already maintained partner function in this config, but unfortunately this data is still not passed to nota fiscal. This is a country specific for Brazil so I think it’s config is somewhere else. I have tried to find it and found table J_1BAD where I can maintain entry for NF partner function and assign it’s category (customer, vendor etc.). Unfortunately this table have no maintained view, I also was not able to find path in SPRO to it.

Regards

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The configuration that pass partner function from J_1BAD to the nota fiscal can be found into table J_1BSDICA where for every sales order type and item category it is possible to define the different parameters to be passed including partner function. This set up can be done via transaction J1BTAX (Menu Nota Fiscal\SD Billing\SD Item Category).

I hope this help you.

Regards,

Willy.