cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Assignment order in WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using a webdynpro to create expense report. In the mileage cost assignment, I authorize the use of WBS and Cost Center.

Then, in the window, I always see the cost center as first cost assignment. I would like to make WBS to be the first choice.

How can I do this? In function module RP_TRAVEL_COBL_1703??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check transactions PR71 - PR73 and PRC7. Double click on cost object will open further settings. Or you can go with WD enhancements of FITE_VC_*

cheers, Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know about the transactions Michael put down but programatically this is easily to achieve via enhancements. Ultimately you want to change the key of "Fieldgroup" in FITV_VC_COST_ASSIGNMENT. I would recommend not to manipulate the field within the WDA framework because there is too much logic branching out and saving the field-groups and field control within the business logic, i.e. I would change the order as early as possible. A good point of time to do that would be for example in an implicit enhancement at the end of

SAPLPTRA_WEB_COSTDIST          / PTRA_WEB_GLOBAL_GENERAL_FORMS

FORM            / GET_FIELD_SELECTION.

Cheers, Lukas

EDIT: PRC7 looks interesting but at a first glance I don't see a possibility to shift the order °-°