cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Canceling Inspection Lot-0500 inspetion type -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM team,

I am facing a  issue as critical for resolving in the real time (production ticket) environment, because I am now in basic stage.

Issue: Client wants to Cancel the inspection lot for 0500 insp.type

Data available: 1.FG Material is activated with 0500 inspection type.(No '05 insp.tpye' activation along with 0500 insp.type in MM).

2.inspection lot created for the material with m.Document number..

3.In display of material document number showing 703 mvt type entry.

4.After so much of searching found it is linked with phy.Inv.document in MI03.(Phy Inv doc status as - Counted and Adjusted) / reason for diff is "Wrong entry -qty error.".Now Stock in QI with batch no.

5.Defference qty showing as 4200pc's in Phy.inv.doc.(MI03)

6.In Insp.lot QI stock is equal to above 4200pcs.(REL CALC SPCO)

Tasks done:Tried to cancel the lot with QA02- No result.(cancel field grey out),

Kindly help me How to cancel the inspection lot for 703 mvt? to resolve this ticket ,

Thanks in advance,

Karthik.

01/22/2015

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gianmaria_leoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

In order to cancel the Inspection Lot you have to cancel the document related to 703 movement using movement 704.

Canceling the inventory document the inspection lot will get directly status LTCA - Lot canceled.

Then you can disable the control type and repeat the movement 703.

Hope this solves your issue.

Best Regards.

Gianmaria

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The inspection lot status is REL SPCO.  It means you've posted the QI stock, but didn't make a UD.  I'm not sure why you didn't make UD.  But if you want to cancel the inspection lot, you can try to make UD firstly in QA11, then go to QA12 to cancel the lot by menu "Usage decision" > "Functions" > "Cancel lot".

Best regards,

Nancy