Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Group Security Payment by Transaction

former_member279275
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We need to group security transaction by transaction number in payment run as our bank statement is showing trades seperately. Within a transaction, they are charges/expense which should grouped together in same transaction. In Payment Detail tab of transaction creation (FTR_CREATE), the grouping definition option 9 - Only flowas from a single financial transaction is only available to money market transaction. In security transaction, it's still didnt grouped. Securiy ID and Security account sometimes could be same for different transaction, so i can't group by this option as well.

Any idea how can i handle this requirement ?

Thank you.

Regards,

Oscar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jasmine_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

unfortunately I have to tell you that the group determination 'Only

flows from a single financial transaction' is not possible for

securities transactions. The transaction number is no differentiation

criterion for securities and therefore not available during the

creation of the payment request.

But if you want to create a single payment per transaction your could

set indicator 'Individual payment' in the payment details of the

deal.

Best regards,

Jasmine

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Oscar.

• Here:

IMG -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ->           Business Transactions -> Outgoing Payments -> Automatic Outgoing Payments -> Payment  Method/Bank Selection for Payment Program -> Define Payment Groupings (tr. OBAP)

you can enter fields and payment programm will group you documents according this field - in our case "Contract number".

• Make fields "Contract Number" and "Contract Type" as Optional entry.

IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Cash and Liquidity Management -> Cash           Management -> Master Data -> G/L Accounts -> Create Field Status Group (tr. OT32)

• Make field "Grouping key" as Optional entry in Customer / Vendor master data. (don't forget to know the accounting group of your Customer / Vendor )

IMG -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Customer Accounts -> Master Data -> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data -> Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers) (tr. OBD2)

Also don't forget that field status depends on different parameters: Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers) (tr. OBD2), Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers) (tr. OB20),

• Enter grouping key in your customer / vendor master data

SAP Menu -> Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable -> Master Records -> Change (tr. FD02)

Fields "Contract Number" and "Contract Type" will be filled in your document as soon as you run TBB1 for your transaction.

Then F110 will group documents according Payment Groupings parameters in your Cusomter / Vendor.

It was working on one of my projects. I don't remember is it all or i missed some steps - but you can try.

Message was edited by: Grigoriy Babitskiy Added some parameters for configuration.

former_member279275
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Grigoriy,

Thank you very much for the detail explanation. My company is not using Account Receivable or Account Payable. We are using Treasury and integrated to GL Looking at your suggestion, it's useful if AR & AP used. If that case it's not suitable for my company. Any alternative beside using AR & AP ?