cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To get the list of Job definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a requirement to collect the list of jobs configured in CPS with the corresponding queue and schedule details. I had tried collecting through application wise, but it looks tedious.

We are using SQL DB for CPS. Can we get the about details directly through SQL query. If so, shall i get the table name to get this details.

Regards,

Muthukumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MuthuKumar,

As sugested by H. Carpenter Please create the report "Definition --> Reports--> New Report".

I am showing you to fetch the job list with the parameters JobDefinition, Status, Date and Queue. In the column add all these things mentioning proper field.

For Name field is JobDefinition

For Status filed is Status

For Date field is ScheduledStartTime

and for Queue field is Queue

Then go to Selection tab and add you selections. Below I have added 2 selctions as jobdefinition should be in scheduled status and queue should be my selected one.

Please specify the value of the each selction for Status value should be Scheduled

And for Queue it should be your value of specific queue.

Then SAVE and run the report you will get he job list with Job Definition, with Status Scheduled, With scheduled date and with the mentioned Queue.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amarjeet Kamble

0 Kudos

can you pls show me the tab 'report' and the values you input there?

thanks,

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

Once you login into then on left hand side you will find the tab Definition click on that and then you will find the Report. Kindly refer below screenshot.

And in my previous comment I have mentioned the values for the Column field Name, Status, Date and Queue

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amarjeet Kamble

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Shall i know what i have to select on the below screen.

Also, the above mentioned fields are not available for me. Please find the below value what i did.

Mentioned query filter as All Job Definitions in the below screen and Updated the Name field.

Added a column Name as JobDefinitionType

There is no field like status

There is no field like ScheduledStartTime

There is no field like Queue

Also, I would more keen about to know DB structure, so that i can query can take. Any help will be appreciated.

My CPS Version Details:

SAP CPS Component version

M33.87-66904

SAP Net Weaver - 7.31 Patch 7

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

h_carpenter
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muthukumar,

Simply create a report on Job. Select the columns you want.

Look at "Definitions > Reports" - you can hit F1 to get help on reports once you are in the overview.

Regards,

HP