cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archieve or deletion falg marked for cusotmer in ERP not flowing in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert,

There is an issue happening in our CRM system. Our requirement is that whenever any customer marked for deletionor achieve in ERP system we need that information also replicate in CRM in oorderto synchronize the master data but it seems it is SAP standard where customer marked for deletion or achieve will not replicate in CRM.

Could somebody suggest on the needful please.It seems a common synchronization issue in CRM.

Thanks

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem

Kindly check FAQ note 822844 - Data exchange for deletion flags - it should help resolve your issue.

Bernadette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Bernadette... But there no SAP Note does not by this number may be there is an typo mistake could you please check once again and reply.

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem

My apologies....this is a KBA that has not yet been released.  Nevertheless, I will explain the functionality of the following deletion flags:

-  KNVV-LOEVM   - Sales Area deletion flag (R/3)

-  KNA1-LOEVM   - Central deletion flag (R/3)

-  BUT000-XDELE - Central archiving flag (CRM)

-  SMOKNVV-LOEVM - not used (CRM/CDB)

Deletion flag for Sales Area (KNVV-LOEVM) is not transferred from R/3 to CRM.

Reason:

CRM Online does not support the deletion of sales area data for the Business Partner. That is why Sales Area Archive flag (KNVV-LOEVM) is not replicated between R/3 and CRM.  In CRM BP Data Model Sales Area is not a value or table entry, but a link for different Sales Area-dependent data. This link is determined automatically when at least any Sales Area-dependent value ( sales /
shipping / billing / etc. ) is maintained. You can delete all Sales Area-dependent BP data from R/3, but you cannot delete the sales area itself. It works as designed. Anyway such empty sales area will not affect to the business transaction, therefore no disalignment occurs.

Empty sales area will be displayed as "not maintained".  That means, no functionality for deleting Sales Area information for BP in CRM is technically possible. Deleting flag simply does not exist, so it cannot be taken into account. You can write a report wherein you can delete the records for the Business partners from the Sales Area-specific tables (tables can be found, if needed,
in the corresponding packages : transaction. SE80 > packages > dictionary objects > Database Tables). But these tables should never be changed manually. Only SAP standard functions should be used:

o  CRM_BUPA_FRG0010       CRM BP Sales Data

o  CRM_BUPA_FRG0020       CRM BP Shipping Data

o  CRM_BUPA_FRG0030       CRM BP Billing Data

o  CRM_BUPA_FRG0080       CRM BP Partner Functions

o  CRM_BUPA_FRG0140       CRM BP Organizational Data

o  CRM_BUPA_FRG0100       CRM BP Sales Area-Dependent object status

As long as deletion of Sales Area-data does not exist in CRM, upload from CRM to R/3 for such deletion technically also is not possible. Additional information about Sales Area maintenance for Business Partners in CRM can be found in OSS Note 510466.

I hope this helps you.

Bernadette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernadette,

Thanks for detail. One more doubt coming in my mind. The scnario I am discussing is a common issue in the flag. If the deletion and achieving flag can not replicate to CRM than what is the alternative solution to synchronize the master data. Because if the customer volume is more than it is hard to check the flag in every BP in CRM.

There must be some alternative for it. you know the reason than I guess know the alternative too... Hope you can help in this too.

Thanks

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

on the contrary (please correct me Experts if i am wrong), the replication of KNA1- LOEVM field values are supported by standard to CRM. Did you check whether on the CUSTOMER_MAIN and CUSTOMER_REL objects are filters applied related to these fields? Also, i have seen some cases where there is coding implemented in FMs in order to filter on such cases.

Regards,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I checked already there is no filter setting is there for field LOEVM in customer_main and _rel object. I checked the FM in table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FM but not sure how to trace which FM is responsible for update task when data get changed in ERP side. I also feel there is an standard FM running behind which don't update data incase find deletion flag on for any customer in ERP.

Could you please guide how to find which FM is responsible for that ?

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!

I am not quite sure, could you please check on the table TBE34 in ERP and look for the event DE_EIOUT? There will be a FM assigned normally. Could you please check that one?

Regards,

Maria