Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy / Rebuild project the WDJ project in NWDS

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I imported one java project DC from NWDI to NWDS (I'm using NWDS 7.0 ans portal version is 7.0 ) after importing code to local machine  and done some modifications. After modifications I'm unable to rebuild the project. When i try to do this activity it throwing two errors.They are

KindStatusPriorityDescriptionResourceIn FolderLocation
ErrorThe project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.util.Comparator. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.DVE_GAILCUST_D~custapp~dispnom3~gail.co.in
ErrorThis compilation unit indirectly references the missing type java.util.Comparator (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)Yrvs_Upd_Gta_Log.javaDVE_GAILCUST_D~custapp~dispnom3~gail.co.in/gen_wdp/packages/com/sap/gtacreatenomline 0

For overcoming this issue i added libraries and variables as-well but no use.

For your reference please observe the attached pics.

Please help us to solving this issue in priority basis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reasons it seems you are missing java.util.Comparator, you dont need a DC reference for this one as far I understood. Following your incomplete error description:

For overcoming this issue i added libraries and variables as-well but no use.

its not possible to say what you have done or not exactly, so its difficult to help you on this. Maybe one of the guys here who is more familiar with WDJ can point you to the variable you need, Im not very familiar with it. But the error description is pointing you pretty exactly to the issue in fact

cheers

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lawrence,

I overcome the rebuild issue by adding external 1.6_20 jdk file . Before that the variable is jre file, simply i changed the path.But when i try to deploy the project in server it throwing an error that

aborted : development component 'custapp/dispnom3'/'host.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2015.01.27.21.28.16'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application host.com/custapp~dispnom3.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application gail.co.in/custapp~dispnom3. Check causing exception for details (trace file).Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application gail.co.in/custapp~dispnom3. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes) REMEXC).

For bypassing this problem , i closing the project and restart the NWDS. After that again open the same project and try to deploy it but no use.Still problem persist.

Please help me to resolve the same.For your reference please observe the attached screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you compared classpath to a working WDJ? Are you noticing any differences? I would try to go that way.

cheers