Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI5 is not showing correct results

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

CJI5 is not showing correct & complete PR PO list whereas S_ALR_87013558 & other reports are showing correct results.

Please guide some thing to correct this mismatch.

thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know in CJI5 the period takes the Delivery date from PO, not creation date. Try to put date in future (like 2999) and check if your results are ok as in CN41N. In the COOI probably it shows correct because you do not insert any date restrictions.

Rodica

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodica,

yes its correct Debit date will be delivery date of PO.

if that is after 60 days so you need to select date beyond that date.

thanks

Sunil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

madhubabu_moturi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this is old thread but wanted to share reason for not showing in the CJI5 and

S_ALR_87013533. I am facing the same issue and could not found the correct reason in various threads, so thought of sharing the solution which may helpful for next searcher. This happens when the PR is in closed status (Quantities/ Dates) tab. If closed check box is un-ticked and save PR, again the values will appears in above reports.

Thanks,

Madhu

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You have attached only one WBS element screenshot which ends with C03, but the value is same in both screenshots.

Can you brief your query more, so it will be useful for every one ?

Regards

Terence

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

i have checked all the selection options. i have simply selected one Project (N-14006). but in CJI5 system shows only 7267  where as when i am executing budget report or any other system shows 31335 which is correct value.

even when i am selecting line item report via budget report now system shows same 31335 but in direct CJI5 system shows only 7267.

i have also executed CJEN for database and programs given in various threads but no effect in value of CJI5.

please guide to correct.

thanks

Sunil

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Line item reports by default taking time period as current month.

Please verify selection dates for Posting Data.

Regards,

Paulo

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

i have thoroughly checked all dates and fields. i am just entering project number and removing both dates and any other selection.

even all posting exist are from current period (Month).

thanks

Sunil

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you please try to run CJI5 specifically for one WBS that shows 14,067 or 10,000?

Actually report is consistent for the WBS showing 7,268.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please compare CJI5 & S_ALR_87013558 report WBS element wise.

I can see from the screenshot that you have attached, commitment amount 7268 is appearing for WBS element N-14006.01.1.DN1.C03.

In S_ALR report, if you select commitment amount and then click on menu Goto-> Line items it will show you same report that you get in CJI5.

Have a look once..

Regards

Tushar

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

i have tried all the option for single WBS as well as combination of WBS. but report is showing result for c03 WBS only via CJI5 whereas while using S_ALR_87013558 and then selecting any wbs like amount shows 10000 and goto line item report will show correct results.

CJI5 is not showing report for amount 10000.

thanks

Sunil

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Please check result from S_ALR * 558 report and line item from this report.

but while CJI5 for project as selection parameter and remove all dates and other selections, system shows only report as last screenshot.

i tried single WBS for P05 and P03 but system is not showing any results.

Please check.

thanks

Sunil

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

can you please confirm which date is to be considered in CJI5 for PR & PO.

we have different dates in PR & PO like requested delivery date, Request date, Release Date, Changed on.

Please confirm which date is taking in consideration on basis of report will be displayed.

i have removed Expected Debit Date in CJI5 report to and from both and report shows correct results but when i am selecting to date 31.01.2015 and from is blank than this shows only 7267 as results.

what is debit date in result of CJI5. is this requested delivery date?

please confirm

thanks

Sunil

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

just execute report without putting any date.

Regards,
Sanjeev

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

can you please tell me what is debit date in CJI5. can this debit date is delivery date? Rest all are fine in this.

thanks

Sunil

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

no its not delivery date is which date on delivery made by PO as reference document.

dabit date on which the costs are expected to be posted means PO creation date is dabit date so when you select start and end date to run CJI5 report it will show commitment for those PO which was created the between date of start and end date.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Are values for WBS element N-14006.01.1.DN1.C03 matching in both reports. IF yes, it should match for WBS P05 & P03 as well. And when you are executing CJI5, do not enter Project definition.

Regards

Tushar

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sanjeev,

check creating PO with delivery date as future. CJI5 will not show if you choose date before the delivery date.

Debit date will be completed or to be complete of delivery.

thanks

Sunil

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I think you attached wrong screen shots.

Because the WBS N-14XXX .. .C03 has 7268 as commitment in CJI5 and S_ALR.. also shows same commitment against this WBS.

Please see it again.

Regards

Saurabh

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system itself select this whereas i am entering Project ID in both Transactions.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check selection criteria (posting dates) in CJI5, it seems system is filtering data from input of CJI5 itself.

Regards

Saurabh

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you be able to analyze the data in COOI table to arrive at the correct number?

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varshal,

i have checked COOI table but this table shows correct results too.

thanks

Sunil

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please execute Program RKANBU01 Using SA38.

Did you carry out any Commitment Carryforward?

Hope this helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole