cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual BP creation in Interaction center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We got a new requirement stating, that we need to create a bp with basic details(address and bank account details)
manually in interaction center.

Manually means, user will give the bp and we need to create a business partner with the same bp number in CRM.

Can anyone suggest me the way to acheive this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya

If the BP is created in the Interaction Center, then they are created in CRM.

You may need to explain your requirement further if I am misunderstanding the requirement.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thank you for your fast reply.

My requirement is user will check whether the customer has a bp in crm or not,if the customer does't have a bp in CRM,then user has to create a new bp in interaction center for the customer.

for creating bp the inputs are(BP number(user defined),name,communication details)
After saving, the bp should be created in CRM.

Regards,

Aishwarya

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

So basically you would need to configure the BP Number range as External. This will permit you to define the BP number as what has been supplied by the user.

This is defined in transaction BUCF.

Let me know if you there is anything else you require.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may also need to adjust the screen config for the BP Number to be editable (From Display Only)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arden.

Yes i need to configure the bp number range.

technically, so i need to create a value node and this value node will get filled in interaction center by user input

and then i need to pass the values in the value node to one internal table

and that internal table will be the importing parameter to the bapi function call BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA.

Is this a correct way?

If no please suggest me some other possible ways.

If correct, please let me know how to pass the values in the value node to internal table.

Thanks,

Aishwarya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya

Are you wanting to programmatically create the business partner or physically manually create it.

For standard manual create there is no need for any custom code.

Look at the SAP Standard Business Role IC_AGENT.

Regards

Arden