Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable button to delete the transaction ML81N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need a little help, usually after much research I can enable access buttons or fields in the sap, but I'm not getting into the transaction ML81N enable the delete button.

Can you help me?

2 REPLIES 2

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I quickly checked the code and there does not seem to be any authorization check associated with menu item "Delete". There is some complex logic so I would debug it and see when it enables this function or why it's not enabled for your use case.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Howdy,

you can only flag service entry sheets (SES) for deletion (there's no physical real time deletion anyways, this is only possible via archiving - SARA) as long as the SES isn't accepted. The reason for this system behaviour is a sensible one: once you accept a SES, data are being transferred to FI and CO. In order to flag an already accepted SES for deletion, you have to reverse the whole process, i. e. revoke access acceptance first.

Message was edited by: Mylene Euridice Dorias not access ... acceptance!!!