cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different single screen entries layout(COR6N) for different plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am having three plants with 3 company codes under single client.  All 3 plants want to add few fields in COR6N which will be different for all. Hence I want to maintain 3 different single screen entry layouts in COR6N. One plant's layout shouldn't be visible to other plant.

Please advice me how this requirement could be achieved.

Regards

Rajasekar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajasekar,

In OPK1  create three different profile for screen lay whatever you want.

Assign the single screen confirmation profile in the user profile (SU3) under the tab Parameters for the parameter ID CORUPROF:

Assign these profile  to an individual user of that plant in the user parameter CORUPROF.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rupesh,

Sorry I couldn't reply as I was out of station.

Let me try this and reply you.

Regards

Rajasekar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for input. This is working fine.

It meets my requirement

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekar,

In order to design different screens of COR6N,  you can create confirmation profiles in OPK0. It can be assigned in the user parameters, but I don't think you can have different profiles by plant. I mean the same user will always see the same custom view in COR6N for all the plants.

Confirmation profile

Defines the layout and settings for confirmations with single screen entry or for reprocessing confirmations with errors.

You use the indicator Reprocessing to define for which of these application situations the profile is effective.

Dependencies

The confirmation profile assigned to a user depends on the application and the CORUPROF parameter entry in the user parameters:

• Single screen entry: The profile that matches the CORUPROF parameter entry, and in which the Postprocessing indicator has not been set, is used.
  • Postprocessing: The profile that matches the CORUPROF parameter entry, and in which which the Postprocessing indicator has been set, is used.

If the user has not been assigned a confirmation profile in the CORUPROF user parameter or the assigned profile does not exist, then the standard profile for the application (single screen entry, postprocessing) is used. If there is no standard profile, a firmly defined user interface is presented.

Kind Regards,

Mariano