cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Four script failures

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting four script failures each time I start Crystal Reports 2011.  I am running SP10 on a new laptop that has Windows 8.  The four script errors each time are (in order), lines 10371, 1409, 169, and 8829.  The failures (in order) reference 'Create', 'Reduce', 'forEach', and 'openClose'.  A screen shot of the first error is attached.  How can I disable these script errors?  Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I experienced the same script errors starting this past week.  Crystal has been installed for more than a month and was working fine.  And then, these errors just started????  Running Crystal on MS Server 2008 R2.  Version 14.0.2.364

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked again this morning (Mon Jan 26) and had the same four errors.

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has acknowledged that this is a know issue with the website that Crystal connects to on the Start Page.  It does NOT affect anything inside of Crystal and can be safely ignored.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me if there are any plans on a fix for this issue and if so when? It is cumbersome to have to click through these pop-ups every time we try to navigate in the application.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruth

I just tried this with CR 11.5, CR 2008 and CR 2013. None have the issue. I do not have an image with CR 2011 running right now, but I will check on this late. In the meantime, please see if this helps:

1218377 - How to disable the Update Service in Crystal Reports?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

I had the same issue last night and it seems to be an issue with the website CR tries to connect to from the start page that's causing this.

Patrick, replied to one of the threads yesterday confirming that SAP are investigating the issue:

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.  I'm confirming that I had the same problem today when I first signed in.  I'm also running a second installation of CR 2011 in another computer that is in Windows 7 and it has the script errors.