cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR change with date effect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to change a PCR with the retro effect from 2014 July. That mean client is paying OT amount for national holydays double.Already one PCR is wriiten for that. Just giving the total hours of OT in infotype 2010 it will calculate amount and will show the wagetype in RT after running the payroll. But  Now I want to make it tripple from July 2014 with retro effect. I can change the PCR and make it tripple but I want to know how to get the retro effect from July.

thanks in advance.

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil Kumar,

As far as i am concerned we can not delimit the PCRs or Schemas.  the value which is used in the PCRs for example any constants or any values used in the PCRs we can delimit those things.  I can give you one example.

v_t511k - if we used some value 01.011998-31.12.9999 20

we can delimit that to 01.01.2015 - 31.12999- 25     likewise we can delimit.

If you can give me the full details of your pcr.  i can give u more explanation.

Thanks,

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aruna,

Please do not take above my query as the scenario was little different. It was fixed payment and not double. Please find below PCR. constant value defined. Now the constant value need to be changed from previous date. As you said we can delimit with that date. But I need to know it will trigger the retro or not. I have tested but it was not triggering the retro. Then I have simulated with Forced retro run with effect from old date. Then it has taken but values was not correct. Some other values also taken into account and added up.

RTE=KZNSH1      Set

NUM=15               Set

MULTI NRA          Multipl.amt/no/ra

FILLF N                Fill amt/no/rate

ADDWT 1115        OT   Output table

RTE=KZNSH2      Set

NUM-15                Subtraction

MULTI NRA          Multipl.amt/no/ra

RTE=0                 Set

NUM=0                Set

ADDWT 2330 OT   Output table

Constant (ZNSH2) value is 200 and need to make it 400.

thanks and regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

what is the current start date of your constant.  as per my understanding definetely it should trigger for retro acctng.

Regards,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Aruna,

Thanks for the reply.

As you said  delimited and now it is working fine.

thanks,

Anil

Answers (0)