Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Logon Page for same portal

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

we have a requirement to have two different logon pages , i.e totally two different portal components , for a given EP server , can u please explain how to configure these two in the authscheme.xml file .

Regards

Govardan Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

Please use the below link and it will help you to go ahead with your requirement.

Managing Login Modules - User Authentication and Single Sign-On - SAP Library

Thanks,

Hamendra

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi hamendra ,

thanks for the reply ,teh above link is suitable for sap ep 7.3 , we are working on sap ep 7.0.14 and hence please suggest a solution for that... , is it possible to have 2 loging modules for the same server , two login modules in the sense two different portal components ...

1)logon1.par  ---- having url as https://abc.com and another

2)logon2.par -- having url as https://def.com .

here these two logon1 and logon2 par files can be developed and deployed to the portal but how to configure the same in authschemes.xml file....

Regards

Govardan Raj S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look on a similar running discussion:

this one should answer your questions

cheers

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Lawrence ,

thanks for the reply , can u please explain me in detail , like after going through the logon module stack management , we can have n number of logon modules and can  add them to the UME security store ,

Assume we have two customised logon module

1) logon module1

2)logon module 2

have added this to the UME store and now i want to use them in such a way that logon module 1 is triggered  to set of users belonging to one group using URL1 and another logon module 2 to another set of users belonging to another grp via url2.

is this possible

Regards

Govardan Raj S

Answers (0)