cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Long synchronization times - SAP Work Manager 6.0 - SMP 2.3 SP4 PL1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

We are experiencing very long synchronization times, longer than the normal times. This is on a customised version of the standard SAP Work Manager 6.0. Our environment is on SMP 2.3 SP4 PL1 and the Agentry client version is v6.1.4.443. When going through the logs, we see the following exceptions :

- com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: Concurrent call. Connection currently used in another thread

- User 'XXXXXX' is busy. Skipping keep alive message. Retry attempt in 1 second.

What could possibly be causing these long sync times?

Much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in one of the latest releases, the logging behavior has changed (every line is flushed I think). Try to set your log level to "fatal". (I do not recall that particular error message but we also had extremely long sync times.)

Regards, Daniel

0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the long synchronization happening during initial or delta sync?. Can you verify "ZQM_UPD_INSP_ORDERS_BAPI" - > getString::Property: transaction.crew.0.TIME_CONF_ID not found, returning empty string - is there anything wrong on the confirmation id's?.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi;

The long times are happening during delta sync. Looks like there is something wrong on the confirmation id's, I'm still looking into this, but would this cause the long sync times?

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

0 Kudos

Hello,

You could verify the delta sync - transmit window - where its taking long time, from the logs I could see the update (ZQM_UPD_INSP_ORDERS_BAPI) is keep on trying eg: from 2015/01/26 08:05:11.615 till 2015/01/26 08:13:22.156 and then its throwing the exception

"+ BackEnd=Java-1

2015/01/26 08:13:22.158:             Exception while running transaction update step for step '': Java Business Logic Error: com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: InspectionPointUpdateSteplet - Concurrent call. Connection currently used in another thread".

Thanks

Resmi

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Please attach a user transmit log so we can look for the bottlenecks.

Jason latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason;

Please kindly find attached user logs for this one particular user: guser.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional logs:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason;

There is 2 additonal logs that are 31MB each, that is User-guser.5 and User-guser.6. I could not have these attached as they are too big.

Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu