cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Run for material produced in house and its components is for subcontracting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need your suggestion in MRP run, i have created a material A which is produced in house and make to stock strategy 10 ,but its component B is subcontracted where procurement type is F and Special procurement  30.

C is the material provided to the vendor for processing then only we receive B INCOMING MATERIAL component from vendor and it is a  component of Material A.

Material C has e,f ,g , h components

When production  order is created by requirement MD61 after running md02, what will be the effect on its components which is subcontracted and its child components C along with e,f g h

Thanks in advance.

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

what will be the effect on its components which is subcontracted and its child components C along with e,f g h

No effect.

Why don't you test the same and come up with specific query?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rupesh,

When i create Prd order of A material B is reserved against which planned order is created then need to convert to Purch Req and Purch Ord  then doing 101 and since its an incoming material i have maintained its storage location as QC defined for quality check  in storage location view which is excluded in MRP.

May i know  how to move this material  from QC location to another location? which will be then available in some storage location and included in MRP?

Thanks in advance

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

You can use MB1B Movement Type 311 storage location to storage location transfer.

Best Regards,.

R.Brahmankar