Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Visit plan

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a visit plan.I got the following error when I clicked on create proposal.

Pls suggest where I am going wrong.

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya,

please set user parameter BSPWD_USER_LEVEL with value 9 to see the exact error messsage ID and type. Please post it here to help further, thanks

Best regards

Rene

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

I Just added the user parameter with value 5 and created visit plan,I dont see the error but I see the following warnings(as in screenshot)

and the message type is W-ID:CRM-ACTIVITY-SCHED-NUMBER:035-V1:435-V2: -V3: -V4:

I have made changes according to the warning.Now I dont see any warning as well.But I didnt understand what has user parameter got to do with visit plan?

Regards

Jaya

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya,

the user parameter with value 9  (not 5) just helps you and us to get detailed error message type and number (like CRM_ACTIVITY_SCHED 035). If you have set this user parameter you can always see the message id and type by hover with the mouse over the log. So it is independent of activity scheduling / visit plan.

If you still face an error, I recommend to search first of all for notes (according to your support package) with component crm-btx-act-acs and crm-btx-tou, as there were lot of coding corrections in this aera.

Good luck

Best regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

at mine system the same message is displayed when I set start and end date during weekend.

Please check at calendar you use is this period a public holiday.

BR
Radek