cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PT 60 No simulation for future periods TM00

0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I would like to run time evaluation for future periods. However, I am receiving the error message.

If found out that we can change the setting, so that PT60 can be run for future too. It says. "activate the CHECK function with parameter 3=FUT in the time evaluation schema" The problem is I really do not know how.  Should I use tr. PE04?  What should I write there? Are there any other settings required?

Could you please advise? Some print screen would be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katarina,

Just add the foloowing before the  BLOCK BEG  Provide Time Data

CHECK      FUT                Allow evaluations for future periods

It will work fine with TM00

Rgrds,

Sravan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katarina,

Are you in negative or positive time management? If you are in positive time management with time events, then you need to use schema TM00. This will allow you to run time evaluation till the previous calendar date because PCR TD10 will stop it from running for current day or future days. This is so because you can't have actual time data for current and future dates. It will however allow you to run for future days in simulation mode only.

If you are in negative time management, you need to use schema TM04. This will allow you to run time evaluation for past, current and future periods without any issue.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek Barnwal

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where does your error happen?

As mentioned by Sravan, function CHECK can be used to allow evaluations for future periods.

As for function IF with Par2 = NOT and Par3 = SIMF, it only checks if the current Time Evaluation run is not a simulation in the future.  If the condition is met, then the next line in the schema will be called.

Look at the documentation for operation IF (either in your schema or through pe04) and read what it mentions for Par3 = SIMF

Here is an example:

If it's not a simulation in the future, then function P2000 is called with Par4 = NOTP,

but if it is, then function P2000 is called with Par4 = blank.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for the future simulation with below line deactive in the schema for testing.

IF        NOT  SIMU

then

ELSE

and ENDIF   in the Provide Time data blog in schema.

Regards,

Sankarsan