cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Quota Compensation - Deducting from previous years balances unused.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please give me inputs to get leave quota compensation should be deducted from current year leave quota only..  I referered already available threads of this issue.  but i could not do it.

I request to please given me inputs.  its very urgent.  Already request is released and found this kind of error. in quality client.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

As I understand from your description, the requirement is to deduct from current year quota for compensation. where as it is getting deducted from previous year quota balance.

In this scenario, Please update the balance of previous leave in another quota not in the same quota for current year.

In configuration for quota compensation, assign the current year quota for compensation not the quota type with carried forward number of days.

Thanks,

RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

actually they dont want to get different quotas for one kind of leave.  one for current year and another for previous balace update right?

How ever the quota balance has been carryforwarded, they require now no need to deduct from old balances.  then what is the meaning of carryforwarding.

As per your way i need to create new time quota type and send old balances to that and.  then users will get confused no?

I need more explanation in this regard. Is there any alternative way? to get deduction from the current year.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can anybody please provide me SAP Note: 818886  which may be useful for me in this regard.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can anybody please provide me SAP Note: 818886  which may be useful for me in this regard.

Thanks,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 818886 is not released i think.

Regards

Venkatesh