cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable additional information and hold option in Controller workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to disable the hold and additional information option for the GRC 10.1 Controller workflow?

I have 2 issues with it that i dont have a resolution for - thats the reason i am trying to find a way to disable these.

Hold: If a controller puts it on hold - there is no way to unhold it even for the admin. If the controller forgets to unhold it and leaves on vacation - there is nth we can do to take action on it. Does anyone know what we can do as admins?

Additional information : Sends the request to the firefighter but only print and close buttons are showing up for the firefighter. The user is able to add additional information but doesnt have any option to save it.

Any guidance will be very helpful

thank you

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Additional Information:

Yes, its true that when controller clicks on additional information FF user receives workflow in his work inbox but there will be no buttons except PRINT and CLOSE after applying note 2092273. We have raised this to SAP yet to get reply.

Anyways Additional Information works as Forward with return can you check by removing FORWARD option in task settings?

HOLD:

This is not controller through task settings. This is controlled by authorization object GRAC_ACTN

Regards,

Madhu.