cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta replication of Employees from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are configured Employee replication from ECC to CRM using C05_BB Config guide. We are able to replicate properly using PFAL txn. In our system we are replication only Employees from ECC system. ( We are not replicating ECC ORG structure ). Once the Employee received in CRM we are assinging the position in PPPOMA_CRM.

The problem is,

We are not getting the Delta changes and new employee additon from ecc for that in the config guide they mentioned change pointer and background job activation. But we are not scheduled the background job. because we are suspecting that it will distrub our CRM side ORG structure. Can anyone give the idea that how to replicate only Delta/new employee replication without distrubing current org setup in CRM. otherwise if i schedule the background job  its wont distrub our crm org structure or not?

Please guide me...

Regards

Ananadhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried the same as you said, i manually executed with Default Varrient but its not replicating to CRM. I tried with /nCRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE txn.

Please guide.

Regards

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandhan,

Please read below article inorder to schedule HRALXSYNC job in CRM.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/How+to+schedule+HRALXSYNC+as+a+background+job?original_f...

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Is we need to run this Report in ECC or CRM?

Regarsds

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

I executed the program in background, but still the employees are not getting replicated from ECC to CRM.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandhan,

I would like you to test with one sales org and please show me the result you are getting with an screen shot.

and this porgram needs to be scheduled in CRM side.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pream,

Thanks for your reply. I runned the program in CRM side, i am try to replicate only one employee from ECC.

i executed, in the next screen its showing with Green color for the object type  CP, O but am not geting any object type with P. ( I feel P only having Employee).

While  if i execute inthe PFAL stand alone, am putting only  Object type as P and object id as newly created Employee.

Once we received the employee we are able to assign the employee in my org structure at ppoma_crm.

Its properly replicating, but am not abletodo thru the program that you mentioned. but i dont want to run standalone every time.

please suggest.

Reg,

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandhan,

In the report have you checked all object type radio button in your testing ? I checked it is working fine.

thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Thanks for your confirmation, i made the same input as like you. But its not replicating employee from ECC. In my result screen, its not showing object type as P. its showing only O and CP.

Its not showing the required Employee in CRM.

Please guide me.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Go through this link..and see if it helps to resolve your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2053161

Rgds

Mrsri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Please guide me any other setting required, because am not able to replicate any employee using HRALXSYNC report.

Please guide me....

Regards

Ananahnd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananahnd,

Please check below link and validate settings in your system.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1694831

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pream,

Please find my switches, guide me...i am not able to get employees.

Dear Pream,

Please guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Thanks for your confirmation. I have final Question, basically we are replicating only Employee to CRM. In CRM side we have different ORG structure. Once the employee received we will assign in the Org struture  in CRM side.

Please confirm me, if i execute this txn is it will bring the new employee and isit will distrub the current org structure.

Please guidness required.

Regards

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandhan,

It won't disturb. example generally we have service Org created in crm which does exit in ERP. which we manually maintain.

Only HR data which is there in ERP will be synchronized by this report. In two diffrent project we have used these.no issues.Please proceed.

Thanks,

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

If i use the Default varrient, its disables all the input except DATE. So suggest me, can i run with Employees only Radio button?.

Moreover the report seems to be it will brging delta changes only, is it will bring the new employee additon in ECC-HR system to CRM system? is it will trigger the IDOC again? how to track?

please guide me..

Rgards

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandhan,

When you choose default variant it will disable all input except date ... no issue in this as it will select all the changes starting from the date given . Please use it.

It will bring delta changes as well as in case new employees created it will created the same in CRM too.

There is another tcode CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE you can use to check the data replicated in CRM. It will open the same report in foreground. example you wanted to check for employee than check the 'branch for Organization Unit' option and select all object and execute. It will show you the result.

Most important feature is that you can check the employee or org data here and in case find any inconsistency you can repair the business data too.

Please proceed with the report.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananadhan,

You need to setup HRALXSYNC report as an background job  in CRM system. This  is an SAP recommended standard report which picks the HR data from ERP system and synchronize in CRM. I also had PFAL job scheduled in on eof my project after than I had replace PFAL with HRALXSYNC report.

More detail given below.it will solve your requirement.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/b3/112d42c3b75033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/42/2b244269625633e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the default varient while setup the job . the date radio button should be checked than.