Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real time interview questions of TM n PY IN..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey experts..

i have 2 years of experience in SAP HR but the thing is that i didn't get full exposure.. i am done with single project that was end to end implementation project..

i am very much aware about the configurations of info types and i have the knowledge of paths.. but i think this is not enough to get into a new job..

plzz share good interview questions n answers for 3 years + experience..

Thanks in advance..

Shweta

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shweta,

You make a great point with SAP because although I worked with alot of functionality in 3+ separate instances as well as going through a migration we did not handle many other areas in SAP.  For instance I never had exposure anything related to Purchasing because another Business Unit owned all of the Assets for the Accounts I supported so we would be billed for Cost of Sales Leases and Embedded leases.  I certainly think that since you have three years of experience working in SAP that will be extremely helpful and from my personal experience where I was even teaching other Financial Analysts how to use a new instance of SAP twice a week which is on my resume I wasn't ever asked many detailed SAP related questions while interviewing.  I think that the project you worked on gave you alot of Labor related exposure that is really important and if I were you I would highlight the kind of Reporting you did as well as the scope of what was implemented and where the migrated data originated and you will be ahead of most!

0 Kudos

hey..

basically i want real time interview questions and scenarios for 3+ years of experience so that i can face the interview..

thanks for the rpl