cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Require Data Entry for Material Count screen?

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thank you very much

Now I am not getting any error after changing the rule as you mentioned. Everything is working fine except one thing.

In Material count screen, if I click on Finish button with out entering any Quantity or Zero Count or Serial Number then non of my validation rules are working and I am able to complete the transaction successfully by clicking on Done button.

How can I make sure the User has to enter Quantity or Zero Count or Serial Number before completing the transaction.

-Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Shyam,

You are on the right track already.  You would implement a validation rule to check that one of the three you mention is populated.  I would have to look to see if there is a default rule for this already or not.  Worst case you can just add another validation rule.

--Bill

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Shyam,

Since this is a new issue, please mark this question as answered and open a new thread with your new question so others will be able to benefit.

--Bill

Moderator Note: New Question was branched from original as the topic had changed like Bill indicated.  Please read the Rules of Engagement.  A new Discussion should be created when the original question has been answered.  Regards, Mike (Moderator)

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby