Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Infocenter and region in ESS Travel Request

PavanDhanwada81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

i have the following challenges while implementing Travel Management in ESS?

1. is it a part of standard where we can get INFOCENTER in "Create Travel Request"? if it is not standard, then how can we customize it and get the infocenter in "Create Travel request" in ESS

2. How can we add region in "Create Travel request"?

3. How can we default values in TRIP to validate the maximum amount given to the employee as part of advance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you explain infocenter? what do you mean by that? which release you are on, We have helpcenter ie quick links to help end user no region in Travel request http://scn.sap.com/thread/3268670 You can use BADI to check above for validation of advance etc

PavanDhanwada81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks siddharth for the reply..

Let me explain u the client's scenario clearly. From the  R/3 Perspective in TRIP when an employee raises a travel request, he will check the perdiems and the allowances through a infocenter( per diems and accomadation configured) and enters it in advances column.

But in the ESS portal i want the same functionality, employee should check the perdiems through infocenter and enter the same in the advances column. An infocenter is not available in the ESS "Create travel request". i have given them the solution by seperately creating a transactional iview (TRIP) wherein they can be able to see infocenter. but the client specifically wants to see only "Infocenter" Dialog box.

I hope you have understood my concern siddharth.Will the help center be able to solve my problem?