cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICO Migration from PI to PO ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm attempting to migrate - ICO objects from our PI 7.1.1. DEV to PO 7.4  DEV by exporting and importing the objects using the filesystem.

Problem I have is on import I get the error - Obligatory Business System for Transport not found in SLD.

I understand what the issue is in that I need to define a trasport target for the Business system being imported but I don't want the business system name to resolve to a different name. They are both development systems and if the source system is ECCDEVCLNT900 in the PI environment then I want it to resolve to ECCDEVCLNT900 in the PO client.

In the SLD it will not allow me to add the transport target on ECCDEVCLNT900 to be itself i.e. ECCDEVCLNT900 .... any suggestions ?...

(For Configuration Scenarios there is no problem as I am using the migration tool ... ).

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

AFAIK - this is the limitation and you need to define the transport target to import the ICO with business system. And you can not use the same name with Business system to define the transport target.

i would suggest the below steps

-- If you have limited no of ICO then create the ICO manually in higher version of PO.

-- else define different business system name to achieve transport target in SLD.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish .. looks like manual then ..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AnilDandi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej

Are both PI 7.1.1. DEV and PO 7.4  DEV defined in the SLD to belong in dev group? ECCDEVCLNT900 should also belongs to the same dev group.