cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection using QE72/QA32 with batch classification is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

I have a problem on the selection using QE72 or QA32 with batch classification (MM).

I fill my plant and click on "Class selection" , then fill Class  (a specific one) and class type (023).

I fill two caract., the first one is managed in character so when I populate my value, I have to select "Find String".

The other one is numeric.

The program find 2 references, which is OK for me.

I select all of them  (by select all the table and click on the 1rst button on the left) and back to the selection screen (the button is now in green).

I execute my selection and SAP shows me  inspection lot which are not corresponding to the previous criteria.

The inspection lot  selected by SAP are only corresponding to the criteria of the selection screen without taking into account the selection made with the classification.

Thank’s in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gianmaria_leoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Flo,

Are you looking for batches or material codes?

In alternative to use "class selection" button you can try another way to get same results:

1. Press on multiple selection of material code
  2. Press on "Multiple selection .." button
  3. Select the tab "Material for class"
  4. Try to execute your selection in the same way as you did previously with "class selection" button (you can try to do the same with batch multiple selection)

Hope this works for you.

Best Regards

Gianmaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianmaria,

It's working.

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flo Rent,

Well, it should not behave like that as the option you trying is an 'include' search and not an 'exclude' search. So ideally you should get correct output based on the selected object categories picked form the list.

Please can you double check the below options in the transactions -

a) Inside the initial class, please check if you selected right class type like "001" instead of "023" or not.

b) Did you selected the right object categories like 'Cha', 'Mat', etc based on the selected characteristic values.

c) In the main selection of QE72/QA32, are you using any selection profile or layouts which is not consistent with your search.

d) Are you selecting proper lot created date range and plant.

Just to validate if your selection is working correctly or not, you can try using a smaller list of objects (preferably 1) and see if your inspection lots are coming correctly based on the points discussed above.

Please share your feedback accordingly.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit,

Thank you for your answer.

A - I'am using a batch classification 023 and I populate my field in this way.

B - Object categories are maintained for "Mat", "AME", and "CHA".  It should work.

C - I'am not using a profil and I try different configuration without good results.

D - Yes I am.

Regards,

Flo.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flo,

I was using the string "tabular results recording" to find SAP Notes and found a few such note which you may like to check is -

520720  - QE72: Result is not displayed

305244  - Missing operations for the inspection lot

Please check if you can find some other applicable notes on this matter.

Thanks,

Arijit